Temperatures are forecasted to keep falling today, allowing our Snowmaking Crew to do what they do best. Once we start, we have a big run in front of us with our sights on opening more terrain for this weekend and the next. Go big or go home...we are going big!
Tonight, we will be making snow on Upper Cliff, Hydraulic, Lower Turkey, Dobie, Eagles Swoop, Sunrise, Tequila, Tyro and the Plunge. Once we open a new trail, that snowmaking capacity jumps to the next trail and the next and the next.... SNOWPOWER is awesome! When the weather permits, we lay down a lot of snow.
· Snowmaking resumes this afternoon - more snow = more fun!
· Night Skiing begins Friday, December 13
· Highlands Opens Saturday, December 14
· Tubing opens Saturday, December 14
· The weather forecast is calling for an extended period of GREAT snowmaking temperatures. We'll keep busy making tons of snow and hope to have 100% terrain open during the Christmas holiday!!!
· 30% off lift tickets through Friday, December 13
· 20% off lift tickets December 14-20 - (4 hr tickets available)